Monday, May 19, 2008

"Officially Moved In"

As most of you know, we bought a house that needed a little work and, slowly but surely, we are getting some of that done. Our first room to tackle was the living room on the main floor. After putting hardwood floors down, we painted and even hung a few things on the walls. Someone mentioned to me the other day that they thought if you had things hanging on the walls you could consider yourself "officially moved in." So I guess the Cliftons have "officially moved in"!

Before and After



3 comments:

Dagný said...

wow! that looks really great! :)

Anonymous said...

You guys have done such and amazing job. I know you are so happy to finally be moved in. Can't wait to see it in person! Maybe I can convince Wes to take a vacation to DC! Love you guys!
Amanda

beckers said...

it looks awesome cliftons! i miss you all, give the kids hugs for me!