Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Over the weekend we celebrated my birthday by going to dinner with some very special friends. It was at the restaurant that my dear husband and dear children presented me with my gift. I was very excited for two reasons #1) I love getting (and giving) gifts! #2) I had some pretty good gifts on my wish list ( a Wii, an i-phone, a Wii ). Well, the one thing I should of remembered is that when it comes down to my husband giving me a gift, he can't be trust. He will play as many tricks as he possibly can and since gifts are suppose to be a surprise he thinks that is his open door to lie as many times as he sees fit, mainly to confuse me. So on Saturday when we were with our friends, I opened my gift from my family... it was an i-phone or so I thought. I was quite excited since that was one of the things on my wish list. Now, my kids had been in on this adventure with Clint and had done an amazing job keeping the whole thing a surprise probably due to the fact that Clint had basically threatened them with their lives. The kids were just as excited as me when I opened me gift and maybe even more so since they knew what was inside the i-phone box. As I am talking about how I wanted an i-phone, I hear Noah yelling at me "Open it, Open it" so of course I did and this picture is what I found...

They had tricked me once again and had actually gotten me a Wii! I was even more excited about this since I had been wanting one every since Pillar had their Family Game Night and I played the Chatman's Wii. So guess how the kids and I have been spending our days...

2 comments:

DagnĂ˝ said...

Ohh Wii is SO much fun!

When I was lucky enough to be on the internet café team at hillsong conference I got to play Wii when there were no customers...

Sports Wii is my favorite... love it! :)

Happy birthday btw! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Clint and Jennifer. We also have a wii and love it. I'm quite the champion at the bowling game woohoo! Anyway talk to you soon.