Friday, September 12, 2008

My baby is 3

Saturday, Isaiah turned three years old. AHHH! I can't believe my baby is three! He had a great day except for the little bit of rain that happened (Tropical Storm Hanna). It started out with he and Daddy going to the Waffle House for breakfast along with a few errands. Then we all prepared for the big party which was moved from the park to our house. He celebrated in Batman style, of course, with games such as Gotham Match, the Batmobile Key to hole and get the Batplane in the Batcave. All of his friends were brave souls and trudged through the yucky mess of outside to celebrate with him. A great time was had by all!

*Pics will have to come later since my husband has not gotten me a new card reader yet so I can get the pics off my camera and onto my computer. Soon though, I promise

1 comment:

beckers said...

i just feel extremely old right now! i cant believe he is THREE!!!! tell my lil buddy happy birthday for me please!

hey jen, what is your mailing address?
and for calendar purposes, what is noah and ruthies bday's?