Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sir Noah Clifton

We celebrated Noah's birthday at Medieval Times this year. He had been wanting to have a knight party and some how remembered this place from three years ago so off we went. We had a blast meeting the King and Princess, eating with our fingers and cheering on our green knight. While we were waiting to be seated for the show, Noah participated in a knighting ceremony to celebrate his birthday. Now, you may all call him "Sir Noah." The kids were in awe the whole time during the show. I kept having to remind Ruthe and Isaiah to eat their food. This will definitely be a birthday that will not be forgotten any time soon!

1 comment:

Fjóla Dögg said...

Hi

Ohh how I LOVED Medieval Times when I whant I could not stai still and I whas 24 years old :D so I can Imagion.

Fjóla