Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cows -n- Corn

Nan (my Mom) has been keeping the children entertained while I am on bed rest. The most recent adventure was a trip to Cows -n-Corn dairy farm. They had been invited by the Davis crew and were very happy to attend. Well, Nan was maybe not so happy considering she had instant flashbacks to when she took my youngest brother to a dairy farm about 15 years ago and almost lost her lunch due to the awful smell. She was able to make it through without the smell bothering her and took pics for me since I was laid out on the couch unable to join the party. From the report I got, they learned all kinds of information about cows and caring for them, they got to feed the cows and goats, go on a hayride, make some butter and eat some ice cream. They seemed to of had a great time and have talked about it all day! Hopefully we will get to go back in the fall to do their corn maze and pick pumpkins!

No comments: