Monday, April 5, 2010

OH MY!

It has been waaaay to long since my last blog but I have an excellent excuse I promise! You see my Imac has gone crazy and is doing weird things so I have sent it off to Dr. Andy Wire to hopefully be fix. Now, I know Clint has a laptop I could use but that requires him to be around. You see, Clint takes his computer everywhere with him or is constantly on it so sharing with him doesn't really work very well. Also, all my pictures are on my Imac and I know those who read just want to see pics of the kids not read whatever I have to say. So dear Clint, in trying to help me not go insane without my computer, busted out our very old Toshiba laptop so I would at least have something to get on the internet with. I feel like I am working with a dinosaur however I am grateful that I have something to get on. Hopefully I will be able to catch everyone up on wants been going on in the Clifton house. Thank you for your patience as we muddle through our techinical difficulties!

No comments: