Saturday, April 24, 2010

When I grow up, I want to be...

As we rode to the coffee shop today this was the conversation going on with the older boys.

Noah: When I grow up I want to be one of three things: a pastor, a police officer or a movie director.

Clint: Wow Noah those are great ideas!

Noah: Don't worry Mom! I'll give you a free ticket to my movie.

Mom: Thanks Noah! Can I come to the premiere also?

Noah: What's a premiere?

Clint: It's the first public showing of the movie. All the actors and actresses come and everyone dresses up real fancy.

Noah: I guess I'll give you a free ticket to that Mom.

Isaiah: When I grow up I want to be a police officer, a date person or a paddle boat person.

Clint: What's a date person? Someone who goes on dates all the time?

Isaiah: NOOO! Someone who works at Chuck E Cheese or some place where you go on a date.

1 comment:

Pelt Family said...

I want to be a date person too