Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Mother's Day Surprise!

For Mother's Day, the kids and I drove down to Florida to surprise my mom. It was a bit of a last minute idea (a week before) which is good because I almost blew it so many times. After two different times, Noah started reminding me not to blow it every time I got on the phone with anyone. The drive down went by really fast (if you can imagine 12 hrs in a van alone with 4 kids going by fast.) The kids were amazing; probably had something to do with being so excited to surprise Nan and surprised she was! Papa, Uncle Jared and Aunt Kelsy helped the kids sneak up on Nan at the ballgame. When she realized who the strange kids were giving her the popcorn she ordered from the concession she let out a HUGE scream so much so it scared Moses and he started crying! We had a great time seeing our family and swimming in the pool every day. Also, while down in Fla we got to meet "in human" (that's Isaiah language for in person) my "soon to be" sister in law! We have skyped and facebooked for a little while now but it was great to be able to hang out and let the kids interrogate, oh, I mean get to know her :) She is awesome and passed all areas of inspection! Welcome to the family, Kelsy!

No comments: