Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I won't lie!

I won't lie! I won't tell you I neglected my blog because it was Easter and I was taking the month (ok, ok, it was a month and a half) to reflect on all the undeserving things God has done for me. Instead, I will give you a list of the top 10 excuses :) That sounds more fun, right? Plus it lets you know what we crazy Cliftons have been up to.

TOP 10 Excuses:
10. We sold and were packing up our Lake of the Woods house (it was bitter sweet).
9. We were cleaning our townhouse in Dumfries because the tenant that moved out left it trashed.
8. We were painting and having new carpet installed at our townhouse.
7. We spent some time at the Stafford ER because I had a gall bladder attack.
6. We moved back into our townhouse Dumfries.
5. We have been unpacking the millions of boxes.
4. The kids and I took a trip to Florida and left poor Clint to finish at the townhouse.
3. Some dear friends gave us their time share week in Williamsburg, VA. which we loved!
2.We have been trying to catch up on school work.
1. Did I mention we moved? Yeah, we are finally living in DUMFRIES!

No comments: