Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Going back a bit

I know I'm going back a bit but I just can't help myself.

We have two little turkeys now or will soon when our little Haitian angels get home. Noah and Beth both have birthdays in November (22nd and 24th). This year Noah turned the big double digits, 10! I cant believe it has been 10 years since this little turkey gave us one of the biggest things to be thankful for (he was born thanksgiving day). This year, we gave him the best birthday surprise by giving him his very own laptop. Clint set up a great scavenger hunt to find it and Noah's face was priceless when he opened it! We probably heard the words "thank you" over 500 times the whole rest of the day. He was so cute about it! I know it is a bit insane to buy a 10 yr old a laptop but he uses it everyday for school so that is how we justified it in our minds ;)



Beth celebrated her birthday this year on Thanksgiving Day. She turned 5! Here is a recent picture of her that some friends who went down to visit their boys took for us. We cant wait for her to be home!


No comments: