Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Becoming a big boy!

I think Isaiah is finally getting the whole potty training thing. THANK THE LORD! It took him no time at all with the whole peeing thing but pooping that has been another story... lots of stories actually, very gross stories. To encourage him to poop in the toilet rather than his underwear, I bought a Batman mask and carried it everywhere with us. When he went in the toilet he could have it. (I am not ashamed... I bribe my children) Well, that took longer than expected but it eventually did happen. Today was another one of those glorious moments. I was cooking dinner and in he ran holding himself yelling "I have to go to the potty" so Clint ran to the bathroom with him. Isaiah was so excited he had pooped in the toilet he came running back into the kitchen yelling "I pooped mommy, I pooped! I was so proud of him he got hugs, kisses, a high five, ice cream after dinner, and a trip to Target for a Batman cape!



Meet my son, Batman!

No comments: