Monday, August 10, 2009

Catching up

Being on bed rest and in the hospital has put me a little behind in the blogging world. Sorry about that! I'll try to catch everyone up in the next several post. Update with what is going on with Baby Moses is we were in the hospital this past week from Saturday to Friday with some bleeding and contractions. We saw a perinatologist (sp ?) who did a 4d sonogram which was very cool because we could see what Baby Moses actually looks like... looks a lot like Isaiah did. From the sonogram he could see that my placenta has a small section that is deattaching from the uterus which is causing the bleeding. Every morning we saw a different dr which was a bit hard because they all seemed to have a slightly different opinion about what to do with me. At first we were told that we would be there a few days to make sure nothing else happened then one morning the dr on call came in and said she wanted us there until I was 34-35 wks. At that point they would do an amniotesis to see if it is safer to have Moses out rather than in, if so they would go ahead and do the csection. After almost coming to terms with being in the hospital long term, my dr that I normally see came in and said we could go home on complete bed rest and with continuing the medication they had me on. We were very excited about this!!! So for now, we are home, and I do absolutely nothing.

~ Lesson I learned from the first time they put me on bed rest - Nothing actually means absolutely nothing!!!

No comments: