Thursday, August 27, 2009

We've made it another week

We are working on week number 34 this week which for us means we have made it into the safety zone. At our appointment on Tuesday the doctor will discuss taking me off my medicine. The meds have been keeping me from contracting for the most part, still have a few here and there but not every five minutes like they were when we were in the hospital last. She has me scheduled for a c-section on September 28th but also told us she does not think we will make it that far. She is very positive about Baby Moses development and size now that we have made it this far; feels it is safe for him to be born at any time now. I am game for whenever at this point, the sooner the better but I also want Baby Moses to be healthy so I shall sit around doing nothing for a little bit longer.

No comments: