Thursday, September 10, 2009

Isaiah turns 4!

This past Sunday Isaiah turned the big 4! He was so excited he counted down the days all week long. Since I am on bed rest and his birthday was on a Sunday, we let him have the option to go to church or stay home with Mommy. Of course, the "Momma's boy" decided to stay home. We spent the morning hanging out watching Star Wars and playing the Wii while we waited for the rest of the family to return from church so we could have a special birthday lunch and give him some special gifts.
The following day Clint had planned a Bed rest & BBQ party to celebrate his birthday and so I could visit with our friends since I have not seen most of them in about a month due to the bed rest. It was great to see everyone and catch up with what is going on with our friends. Isaiah enjoyed celebrating his birthday with his little friends. We did not want him to miss out on that just because I have to stay home.

2 comments:

b.beach said...

He is too cute! Glad to see he had a great birthday!

The Long Famil said...

I love the picture of him holding the cake. His expression is so sweet I just want to kiss him!