Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cultured by Epcot

The kids and I had the wonderful privilege of being internationally cultured by Epcot on this last trip to Florida thanks to my cousin Lynn.

We love you, thanks for making this happen!


We did not tell the kids that we were going until the night before and they could not believe it. They thought we were playing a joke on them. Once they realized we were being truthful the excitement began! I had no trouble waking them up extremely early the next morning. My mom (aka Nan) and sister in law, Kelsy, joined in the fun and we meet Lynn and my aunt, Sissy, at the gates. The kids loved all the rides, well, most of the kids, Ruthe is turning out to not be much of a daredevil like we had thought. She spent most of the ride time shopping with Nan and Moses. However, they did all like the different countries and shows.

I loved that some of their Christmas decorations were still up!

Proving that they are world travelers!

Nan could not resist getting Moses Disney's new teddy Bear "Duffy"


Ruthe made sure she got everyone's autograph!


No comments: