Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Getting back into it...

While sitting in the family lounge of UVA hospital with the beautiful Annie Garman and looking at her digital scrapbooks, I was inspired to get back into scrapbooking. Jennifer Davis was there and we were discussing about how it had been so long ago we had forgotten how to use our programs. On our ride home, my determination grew. I was going to figure it out... again! I worked on it all that evening downloading templates and checking out the last pages I had created so I knew what had been done and where I might could start. Needless to say, I got no where that night. The next day, however, my knight in shining armor was home working and he helped me remember what I once knew. So, hopefully, here is the first of many.



Thanks, Annie for getting me back into scrapbooking!

No comments: